TRCA Neighborhood News: Fall General Membership Meeting

jagchad at comcast.net jagchad at comcast.net
Tue Sep 9 22:52:02 CDT 2008

Friends & Neighbors:

Please mark September 25, 2008, at 7:30pm, on your calendars as the Taylor Run Citizens' Association's Fall general membership meeting.  We will once again meet at the GW Masonic Memorial.

We are honored to host Mayor William Euille, who will speak to us about the state of the city and make himself available for some general Q&A.  Of course, TRCA's executive committees will be prepared to review some of their significant endeavors over the past six months, as well as preview planned efforts over the next half-year.

We look forward to seeing you there, responding to concerns you may have, and continuing to serve as your neighborhood representatives.  Best--

--
Chad Sarchio
President, TRCA