TRCA Neighborhood News: Tutoring at MacArthur Elementary

jagchad at comcast.net jagchad at comcast.net
Tue Sep 9 22:57:29 CDT 2008

Please take a moment to read the announcement below regarding opportunities to tutor students at our neighborhood elementary school.  If you can lend some of your time and talents, you will surely find it a rewarding volunteer experience.  Thanks and best--

--
Chad Sarchio
President, TRCA

The Taylor Run community has been supportive of MacArthur Elementary School
through the years--and the parents and staff at MacArthur feel grateful to
be part of such a great neighborhood. For the 2008-09 school year, we have a
specific need:  volunteer tutors who are willing to work one-on-one with a
student for 30 minutes each week. No prior experience is necessary, days and
times can be arranged to fit your schedule, and the student's teacher will
provide all necessary materials for you. Tutoring is a rewarding
experience--and the results for the student can be significant. Tutoring
sessions will begin the first week in October. To learn more, call Cele
Garrett at (703)549-2929, or email her at celegarrett at earthlink.net