TRCA Neighborhood News: School Board Election Event

jagchad at comcast.net jagchad at comcast.net
Fri Jul 25 20:05:06 CDT 2008

As you may know, Alexandria will hold a special school board election on Aug. 12 to fill the seat vacated when Claire Eberwein stepped down.

Please read below about another event related to this election.  If anyone would like to let TRCA know of additional, similar events, please email me at jagchad at comcast.net so that I can relay the information via this listserv.  (Our notices will include only basic details like date, time, location, the featured candidate, etc.)  Best--

Chad Sarchio
President, TRCA

**

There is a meet and greet for school board candidate Elynn Simons this Saturday, July 26, from 1-3 p.m., at the home of David and Ann Salmons, 514 Robinson Court.