TRCA Neighborhood News: Angel Park/Earth Day Event

Randy Cole jrcolehound at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 21:41:36 CDT 2008

Hello Neighbors,

This Saturday is our annual spring cleanup of Angel Park.  If you have 3,2 or even 1 hour to give to this neighborhood project, please come out.  We can use your help.  You are also encouraged to bring your children to help pick up the debris (cans, paper, grocery bags etc.) that have collected in or near the creek over the winter.  With the help from all, the Spring Cleanup/ Earth Day event for Angel Park and Taylor Run will be a great success.

TIME: 9 AM to about 12 PM

SUGGESTED DRESS: jeans/long pants and long sleeve shirt, gloves - (poison ivy is starting to emerge)

WHAT TO BRING: Garden tools: hand saws, loppers, hedge trimmers - to cut the vines & ivy and a neighbor

Questions? Please call Gail: 703 201 7967 (C)

- The City is providing resources to pickup trash and vegetation on Saturday afternoon

- The adjacent neighborhood association, Clover-College Park is planning to participate

- The weather forecast looks promising