[SDR] adding Jeff Woods to the list

Barry Buelow barry.buelow at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 22:03:29 CDT 2011

Folks,

Monday evening I spoke with Jeff Woods and tried to fill him in on all
of our progress to date.  Oh wait, we haven't decided much have we?

In spite of my best efforts to confuse him, Jeff has agreed to
participate.  I'm adding him to the list.  Although he doesn't expect to
make many meetings, we may tie him in on a telecon or netmeeting
sometime.  He's going to go and think about a few things and suggest a
topology.  He has some friends he can consult with too.

So, welcome Jeff !

Barry