TRCA Neighborhood News: Fall Party Note & Park Clean-up Opportunities

jagchad at comcast.net jagchad at comcast.net
Sat Oct 18 09:25:25 CDT 2008

TRCA Friends & Neighbors--

You should have received at your home, or will receive shortly, the TRCA Fall newsletter; I've also attached an electronic copy to this email. The "top-of-the-fold" notice is for our Fall Party, on 10/26 (next Sunday), from 3-5 pm, on West View Terrace (between South View and Hilltop Terraces). Please join us for some treats, music, and comraderie on the commons.

Also, we need some help fulfilling our Angel and Chinquapin Park clean-up obligation in the immediate short term. The members of the Executive Committee have performed the majority of this work, but we could sorely use some general membership support on the open days in the schedule below. The clean-up work is not too difficult or time-consuming, provides instant gratification, and truly helps both our community and Association. If you and your family can pitch in, and for more details, please email Susan Miranda at themirandas at verizon.net .

DATE

ANGEL PARK

CHINQUAPIN PARK

Sunday, October 19

Randy Cole

Boy Scouts

Sunday, October 26

Judy Davis

Sunday, November 2

Peter Newbould

Gail Turner

Sunday, November 9

Peter Newbould

Gail Turner

Sunday, November 16

Gail Turner

Sunday, November 23

Judy Davis

Sunday, November 30

Thanks so much, and we look forward to seeing you next Sunday!

--
Chad Sarchio
President, TRCA