TRCA Neighborhood News: Voter registration deadline & CORRECTION

jagchad at comcast.net jagchad at comcast.net
Sat Sep 27 19:35:14 CDT 2008

Friends & Neighbors--

Please see the corrected fax number in the message below.  Best--

--
Chad Sarchio
President, TRCA

From: Tom.Parkins at alexandriava.gov
To: aartemel at aol.com, aburns at qem.org, ahansford at cmc-management.com, alexandriahouse at erols.com, bill.hohe at faa.gov, boardofdirectors at cameronstation.org, cassandria at att.net, cmempey at yahoo.com, ctcondo at comcast.net, d.cuadros at erols.com, davidphillip1 at msn.com, deborah.semb at mail.doc.gov, dgbdrays at aol.com, dhelfert at earthlink.net, djames at potomaccapital.com, dwilcox22314 at comcast.net, ejiran at verizon.net, eliz.wright at alumni.umw.edu, fj at ix.netcom.com, geoff.goodale at gmail.com, gerald.s.smith at usa.net, glotrade2000 at cs.com, hkskilling at earthlink.net, hustead at mac.com, iasanden at gmail.com, Imbrautigan at yahoo.com, isabellepris at aol.com, jagchad at comcast.net, jdurso at earthlink.net, jeremyhogg at gmail.com, ji at tugboatpr.com, jlepanto at bostonpacific.com, kbeekman at yahoo.com, kathlynh at comcast.net, kersjes at comcast.net, ksphilipp at comcast.net, kueter at marshall.org, laurenpetron at yahoo.com, lenoxhoa at comcast.net, LYLPAT at aol.com, mwatson at laprimacatering.com, margueritel at hotmail.com, mduganmsd at yahoo.com, mhobbs27 at comcast.net
, michael.pate at bracewellgiuliani.com, missz at aol.com, mlkarl at msn.com, nkdp at yahoo.com, office at fairlingtonvillages.com, parkfairfax at aol.com, pascale_pritsios at yahoo.com, philcef at verizon.net, portsider at verizon.net, poulh at erols.com, president at delraycitizen.net, president at fca-fairlington.org, president at neca-alex.com, pvc7036843800 at aol.com, pvogel at hotmail.com, r.gillespie110 at comcast.net, ricois at yahoo.com, rmgants at rpb-law.com, rmillerco at rcn.net, russell.bailey at alpa.org, rwaud at vt.edu, schiele at erols.com, seasonscondo at aol.com, shasselman at reedsmith.com, stephaniebabin at aol.com, TCFarnam at comcast.net, thelofts at earthlink.net, tjuanna at aol.com, tlricketts at earthlink.net, trey.hanbury at gmail.com, tsp at cmsserv.com, vianieri at vipconsults.com, virginia.record at verizon.net, warwickvillage at hotmail.com, webmaster at chathamsquare.net, wiharvey at comcast.net, will_brimberry at ios.doi.gov
Subject: Voter registration deadline - CORRECTION
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 20:14:20 +0000