TRCA Neighborhood News: Angel Park Spring Cleanup Sat 5 May 8 AM

Randy Cole jrcolehound at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 21:46:44 CDT 2007

Hello Neighbors,

The Taylor Run Citizen’s and Clover College Park
Associations are organizing the Annual Spring Angel
Park Cleanup Saturday May 5th starting at 8 AM.  Like
previous years, we will be focusing our efforts in
removing trash from the creek, removing ivy from the
trees, and clearing out the Kudzu.  Doughnuts, coffee
and water will be provided.  I also have some mosquito
dunks to give to the first 15 that attend.

Please come out with your family to help tame & tidy
our park.  The city is also bringing out a crew to do
some of the big jobs – cutting out dead trees,
disposing of the trash.  Additionally, the city will
be treating the known mosquito breeding areas with a
bacteria that gives mosquito larvae a case of fatal
indigestion. (It does not harm other bugs) We just
need you to come out with your work gloves and your
favorite garden tool to spend an hour or two.

If you have any questions please contact our
organizers: Jack House jack_house5 at hotmail.com or
Peter Newbould newbould at comcast.net.

See you there

Randy Cole