TRCA Neighborhood News: General Membership Meeting & Elections 21 March 7:30 PM Masonic Memorial

Randy Cole jrcolehound at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 11:29:38 CST 2007

You are invited to the Genral Membership Meeting
Wednesday, 21 March at the Masonic Memorial 7:30PM,
Please mark your calendars.

Agenda for March General Meeting

1.Election of TRCA Officers and Executive Committee

2.Presentations on:

**  City programs to make Taylor Run more Walkable and
Bicycle Friendly i.e. community etc. filling in the
missing sidewalks, painting crosswalks, bike paths
through our neighborhood

** BZZZzzzz!  Your First Mosquito bite of 2007 is
coming!!!  What is the neighborhood’s plan to beat
back these bugs? How is the city helping us?  How can
we get rid of the Culex mosquito the West Nile Virus
carrier!!  Learn how to reduce your risk of getting
West Nile Virus.

3.	News from Richmond our Delegate to the VA General
Assembly David EnglinCandidates needed!

Candidates Needed:
The TRCA is looking for candidates that would like to
run for positions on the Executive board.  Members of
the executive board volunteer their time - a few hours
per month - to represent their neighbors, organize
events, and work with the city in areas like
pedestrian safety, crime watch, emergency response and
environmental cleanup.  If you would like to get join
the Executive Committee, please contact me so we can
get your name on the ballot.

Also remember that membership Dues are $10 per
household, per calendar year, effective 1 Jan 06.
Bring your checks to the meeting or mail them to
TRCA Dues, P.O. Box 16321, Alexandria, VA  22302