TRCA Neighborhood News: Tonight's Debate Cancelled

Randy Cole jrcolehound at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 24 14:40:22 CDT 2006

Tonight's Political Debate for the 8th District Is
cancelled because Mr. O'Donoghue received an
invitation to be on Larry King Live this evening and
wanted to send a surrogate to the debate in his place.

We stated at the beginning that this debate would be
between the candidates, not with surrogates.  Since he
has to be at the TV studio at 7:45 PM he really cannot
come to our event.  That leaves us no choice but to
cancel the event.

I know this is the 11th hour but please inform as many
people as you can that this is cancelled.

Randy Cole
President TRCA