TRCA Neighborhood News: Upcoming Events: Debates, Party, Environment

Randy Cole jrcolehound at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 19 10:51:02 CDT 2006

Hello Taylor Run Citizens

Please come out to one of our events. There's
something here for everyone: Politics, Halloween
Party, Parades and Environmental cleanup.  Everyone is
welcome.

- We are also looking for a website administrator.
See end of message for details.

----------------------------------
UPCOMING EVENTS

24 October (Tuesday) 7:15 – 9:00 PM
Congressional Debate 8th  District
Come hear the three candidates for Congress: James
Hurysz (I), Jim Moran (D) and Tom O’Donoghue (R).
Location: George Washington Middle School Auditorium,
1005 Mt. Vernon Avenue.  Parking lot and main entrance
are in the rear of the school.

28 October (Saturday) 3:00 – 5:00 PM
Fall Halloween Party   FREE.
Where: Home of Paulette & John Korns, 2416 King Street
(corner of Highland); light snacks, MOON BOUNCE for
the kids.    KIDS IN COSTUME PARADE at 3:30: Bring
your children in Halloween costume. Live Dixieland
Band. No weather backup day.
Food Contributions Welcome!

18 November, (Saturday) 9 AM – Noon
Angel Park Fall Cleanup
Kudzu, Ivy and Trash Cleanup Event
No weather backup day
Boy scouts & Gril scouts are welcome to help.

Wanted:  Website Administrator.  The TRCA website
needs help.  If you have a few hours per month you can
dedicate to maintaining our website, please contact
Randy Cole.  Email: jrcolehound at yahoo.com