[Neighbors] Isabel at Moncure Dr.

Maitland Bottoms Maitland.Bottoms at Taylor-Run.Alexandria.VA.US
Tue Sep 30 22:44:01 CDT 2003

On Tuesday, 23 Sep 2003, I contacted our elected officials electronically:
http://www.ci.alexandria.va.us/contactus/mailto.pxe?parent=organization&name=person&attrname=Mayor%2C+Vice-Mayor+and+Council+Members

Perhaps some leadership is required to get Moncure Drive
back to normal.

Since Hurricane Isabel, a tree has blocked Moncure Drive, and
has kept electric power off on our street.

Certainly crews have been busy, but now it appears they have
enough time to start making excuses. My neighbors report that
tree removal crews are waiting for power company crews, and
that power company crews are waiting for tree removal.

I appeal to you, as officials of the City of Alexandria, to collectively and
individually advocate on behalf of the residents along Moncure Drive.

-Maitland Bottoms