TRCA Neighborhood News: Missing a kitten?

jagchad at comcast.net jagchad at comcast.net
Sun Mar 22 19:38:41 CDT 2009

TRCA Friends & Neighbors:

Got the note below from one of our members. If you know something about this kitten or have been missing it, please do call the Garretts. Thanks and best--

--
Chad Sarchio
President, TRCA

Are you missing a dark grey cat?
A very sweet and friendly cat has been visiting Melrose Street for the past four days. The cat appears to be well cared for and healthy. We think the cat is female because she wasn't agressive when she encountered our own male cat (though we've not checked gender to be sure). She is a long-haired dark grey cat with part of one ear missing. Please call Scott or Cele Garrett asap at 703.549.2929 if this is your cat. Our neighbors are anxious to call the animal shelter (if they've not already). Meanwhile, we'll try to keep the cat here for a few days to give its owners a chance to claim it.