TRCA Neighborhood News: Spam ? - Meeting Agenda: Meet & Greet 7pm, Meeting Starts at 7:30 Masonic Memorial

Randy Cole jrcolehound at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 20:31:33 CDT 2008

Hello Everyone,

Here's the Agenda for tomorrow's meeting. We meet at
the Masonic Memorial.

- randy

7:00 Meet & Greet the Candidates
7:30  Call to order
7:30 - 7:35 Approval of minutes & Treasurer's Report
7:36 - 7:40 Presidents Remarks & Election Logistics
7:41 - 7:51 Candidate Speeches/Presentation ( Each
Candidate will have only 5 minutes to use as they
please - speech, endorsements, Q&A, etc)
7:51 - 7:55 Distribution of the ballots
7:56 - 8:30 Telegraph Road Presentation
Ballots will be collected during the presentation and
counted.  Sometime during the presentation I will
announce the results of the election.