TRCA Neighborhood News: Nominations Still Needed for Elections on 26 March

Randy Cole jrcolehound at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 12:00:30 CST 2008

Hello Neighbors,

On March 26th the Taylor Run Citizens Association is
having their annual elections.  There still are open
officer and board member positions so candidates are
needed.  If you or someone you know would like to join
our organization and help make a difference in our
neighborhood & city, this is a great opportunity.  If
you are interested in volunteering, please contact
Nadene, the head of our nominating committee at
ladypenn at comcast.net.

To be a qualified candidate you need to be a paid
member of our association. Dues are $10 per household
per calendar year.

If you have any questions about the election process,
please feel free to contact me at
jrcolehound at yahoo.com

Respectfully,

Randy Cole