[Neighbors] FW: Spring Fling at Angel Park

Newbould, Peter pnewbould at apa.org
Wed Apr 14 15:53:42 CDT 2004

Dear Neighbors:  We hope that you can join us this Saturday morning for this group project to landscape Angel Park.  As the note below from project coordinator Angie Moran notes, there's a lot to do.  Plan to meet us at the tot lot in the 200 block of West Taylor Run Parkway.  Please contact Angie at angiecoffmanmoran at hotmail.com and tell her you'll be there!

Peter Newbould
President, Taylor Run Citizens Assn.
703-548-6517 (h)